Our Mission is to use gardening and associated activities to bring about positive changes in the lives of people living with limited abilities or ill health, or who are isolated, disadvantaged or vulnerable.
We know that gardening improves the lives of those living with learning difficulties or early onset dementia and the companionship derived from our relaxed and friendly atmosphere is welcoming to those suffering from loneliness and isolation.
Funding for a placement at Earth can come from a variety of sources:
- Referral from a Social Worker in local government social services
- Referral from their doctor
- Grant funding from specialist charities
- Sponsorship from local business
- Or simply funded by family or friends
Want to know more or try a Taster Session?